Clinics & Services
All doctors provide maternity, contraceptive, minor surgery and general medical services as well as medical reports and medicals.
- Asthma Clinic - every week with the practice nurse
- COPD Clinic - every week with the practice nurse
- Diabetic Clinics - every week with Drs Paterson and Thomson and the practice nurse
- Skin Clinic - twice monthly with the practice nurse
- Vascular Clinic - every week with either the practice nurse or HCA
- Midwifery Clinic - weekly with the midwife
- Child Health Surveillance - weekly, provided by all doctors
Provision is made at the health centre or community hospital for the following:
- Consultant Psychiatry Clinic - monthly by GP referral
Probus Car Service
The local Probus Club provides a free car service on a Monday morning. This is for senior citizens and disabled patients throughout our practice area attending appointments at the health centre or St. Margaret's Hospital. Please book the car at the Health Centre when making your appointment or when you receive an appointment for St. Margaret's Hospital.